The Process Guide tool is a versatile guide to all of the processes, inspections, and repair procedures that can be imagined. Developed to be dynamic, this tool is0 configured to fit the customer’s requirements and needs. The standardization that the Process Guide brings to clientele provides absolute standardized processes, inspections, and data collection which lead to reduced training times, variably skilled users, increased throughput, and procedural change management. The Process Guide has seen successes in Programmed Depot Maintenance among instances where entire fleets are evaluated and brought in-line with leadership vision.
The Process Guide is highly configurable and can be used in many different ways.
- Visual work cards
- Configuration management
- Field & Depot
- Standardize process & data
- Reduce inspection time
- Training aid
- Knowledge management
- Minimal setup
- Better, less expensive, faster inspections…
- Report pushing to action teams
- Decrease inspection time
- Reduce training requirements
- Straightforward process with user acceptance
- Bottomline: Higher quality aircraft with improved availability