The Process Guide has a tremendous impact on operations from production to training, and even planning. Below are details on just how much of a difference the Process Guide can make in your organization.
- Standardization of both processes and data
- Minimizes subjectivity, ensures that correct information is used and uniform results are captured.
- Produce higher quality end product
- Converting data into information that is actionable and cost effective
- Enhance production capabilities
- Reduce response time and eliminate unnecessary rework hours
- Provide all technical material at Point-of-Use
- Minimize mistakes and ensure that your technicians and maintainers have the correct technical resources
- Shared knowledge allows new maintainers to learn procedures effectively and quickly
- Reduce training time
- Minimize impacts of retirements
- Keep as much on the job training and knowledge as possible on the shop floor
Proven Results: The technology’s impact has been independently verified by CTMA with quantifiable benefits.